Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday, March 17th


A little over halfway through our trip, and it's going by too fast. As usual.
So far, I have: 

- Arrived just in time for my newest nephew to be born (literally: he was born an hour, to the minute, after we arrived at the hospital);

-Eaten meat for the first time in about 3 months (it's better than I remember...);

-Given the Small Human more hugs and kisses than he probably wanted; 

-Taken more pictures of the VERY Small Human than he probably wanted; 

-Become very jealous of the fact that here, it's 15 degrees and sunny every day, and where I live it's a consistent 5 degrees that feels like -10 due to the daily wind, drizzle, and fog. 

- Soothed my jealousy with the fact that in 1 week, we'll be in a very hot, very sunny place. 

               


No comments:

Post a Comment