Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas 2009 at The Hawks' Nest (Again with my cleverness...)

Welcome to our Little Home!! Since most/none of you can come visit our Little Home on our Little Island, I thought I'd post a blog Christmas tour. Because that's how much time I have on my hands :)
Come on in!!




This year, my tree's theme is A Very Country Christmas. I love it even more than Toffifee, and I'm leaving it up until April.



So far, These are the only ornaments Mr. Dog has tried to chew on. So now they've been relocated to a dresser.



THIS is my new hall tree. I got it on Kijiji for FIFTY DOLLARS!!! Are you jealous yet?



I found these stockings at Canadian Tire. There were only 2 left, and with their little pom poms, they were too cute to leave there :)
Have you noticed my star obsession yet?



THIS. This...is...a little RCMP officer Christmas Cookie. Can you guess who decorated it. I'll give you a hint...he's older than 4. Shocking, I know.



My small but cozy dining room. It's way more fun when it's full of people :) So come visit!!
My wheel in the corner is very non-Christmas-ish, but I love it too much to put it away for the holidays :)



Leftover Christmas balls from last year's tree, "A Very Chocolate & Golden Christmas". Yes, I name my Christmases. What? You DON'T name your Christmases??



A little bathroom decor, with colors that really don't go with the whole rest of the house. But it's a rental, so whatever :)



My wrapping theme this Christmas: Brown packaging paper with whatever ribbon I can find :) You doubted that my gifts would match my tree's theme?!



Thanks for visiting our Little House on our Little Island. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


10 comments:

  1. I love your style and I like your music so I'm going to be checking in on you from time to time. Love your cozy home and your sweet heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Country Christmas theme! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very pretty! I love the whole country CHRISTmas theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful decorations...

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!

    Love your hall tree - you paid only $50.00?

    And what an adorable pet photo - the little dog at the window.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is just beautiful, you have a lovely home. Love your tree and country style. Thanks for sharing.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all the stars. beautiful home too
    merry christmas
    dena

    ReplyDelete
  8. So unique and beautiful! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great decorating! I am still trying to get through all the links on the Nesters Christmas Home Tour and was surprised when I was reading your link when I saw Canadian Tire - I thought "Hey, this is a Canadian". I checked out your profile and notice you are from Newfoundland, a fellow atlantic canadian! I am from New Brunswick - nice to 'meet' you!!

    Monica (I don't blog much - only when something inspires me to do so but my address is http://wheremy-heartis.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete