Sunday, January 17, 2010

Finally!

                              
 At long last, my bedroom set is finished. What used to look like THIS:



Now looks like.......THIS! :





Isn't it amazing how our dresser got thinner and taller?! (Welcome to my humor at 10 pm...I hope you enjoy it...)
This bedroom set included the headboard, highboy dresser shown in white above, and the long, low dresser shown in the first picture (originally with a mirror attached, but I thought it was ugly, so....)
I decided to only refinish the tall dresser and bed, as this set will eventually be going in a guest room, and I don't think there's any reason for a guestroom to have two big dressers!



For now, our only issue is trying to fit all our clothes in only this dresser and our closet...my clothes have been very slowly creeping into The Husband's half of the closet :) I'm so happy to have this set done...but now need a new project. I think I'm going to try to find an old bedside table to finish, to go with this set!



To check out the CRAZY awesome paint and toner set I used, click here!
This paint is so thick, and so easy to apply, and comes in close to a bazillion different colours!
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment