Thursday, June 18, 2009

June 13, 2009
















This past weekend, our family got extra confusing.

My name is Katie. My husband's name is Jamie. My brother's name is also Jamie. Last Saturday, he married a girl named Kati. Life has just tripled in confusion levels.

It was a GORGEOUS wedding. Thankfully, they had a bright, dry, sunny day. Things went off without a hitch, and Jamie and Kati are now off enjoying their honeymoon as THIS Jamie and Katie sort through the 500-odd photos that we (mostly HE, since I was a bridesmaid) took on that beautiful day. I thought I'd post a few for good measure! And now, since it is my second last night of vacation, I will sign off and spend some family time, but will post about my vacation once I'm back on my miniature island, safe and sound and bored stiff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment